Monday, 7 November 2011

2SF: Strip Challenge: Sept 20, 2011

Hi everyone,

Here is a layout that I made for my grandparents scrapbook. I am doing a page for each person. This one is my mother's page. I completed this page while at a creative memories scrap in Cambridge with Tory. Of course, a page about my mother has to be pink. This was the best of all worlds because I was able to include a ton of pink patterns. I chose to go with a black, white and pink theme to tone down the pink.


In the photo, I used strips from Tory's random Walmart pack (I stand corrected, it was not a creative memory pack as I was led to believe :)). As well, I had some ribbon to add to the strips. Finally, I had these cute butterfly stickers that were added as embellisments!

Enjoy!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment