Saturday, 5 November 2011

The Color Room: Palette #83- Sun room

So, I decided to scrap some of my father's recent wedding rather than something for my grandparents. I chose to work with Palette #83 from the Color Room as the colour scheme for this palette fit quite well with this photo.





 The Color Room also included this optional sketch which I sort of used a bit.




These photos are of the ring bearer, flower girl and I walking down the aisle. They were so cute. Faith took like two minutes to throw a single petal while Aidan looked so serious through the whole thing. Thus, I was there to keep them on track and walking!


I used this random set of reflective flowers that are really good and my background paper is from creative memories. I was really quick at getting the main orange part done with the photos and then ended up staring at the page for a very long time before being able to throw the rest of it together. I love my Silhouette SD, which is what I used to create the letters and the title background at the top.


Back to scrapping!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page. I like pages that highlight the photos not hide them.

    ReplyDelete