Friday, 4 November 2011

Creative Scrappers- Creating with Sketches: Sketch 180

Tonight I made a new layout for my grandparents scrapbook. I decided to use the sketch 180 from the Creative Scrappers Website


I rotated the sketch to fit my photos and used photos from their wedding day. I included the black, white and red colours that were in one of the photos to tie it all together. The flower tutorials from Scrap a Little worked really well with this layout and gave it some pizazz! It took me some time to do the flowers because I tried the harder one first but it made the easier ones a breeze in comparison. The red paper was from DCWV Love and Wedding 8x8 stack and the black damask paper was from the DCWV the bella amour stack, which I definitely love.

Here is the layout!



Hope you love it as much as I do!

~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment