Tuesday, 22 November 2011

The Lewis Family: Deanne's Challenge



Hi everyone,

Here is a new layout that I made. I made this page for Dee's layout. Her colour challenge with 2SF was to include teal, golden yellow and creme and was based on a fabric (shown below).


I realized that right away, I had an awesome paper to go along with this challenge. It worked out really well and gave me the opportunity to show Grandma's family off right.


I used my silhouette to make the green basically border punch along the bottom. Then, I added the ribbon for a cute little touch! As well, I used my Silhouette to make the cheese like circle mat for the background. The first photo is of my grandmother and her mother and father. The second photo is of my grandmother (the baby) and her two order sisters, Ester and Olive. It is a totally awesome sepia photo. The one thing that I love about this layout was the rub on that I used along the side of the photos. So many times I have bought family quotes/sayings/etc that I have not used. This worked out really well because I was able to incorporate it into this layout.

Hope you all enjoy!

**Kelly**

No comments:

Post a Comment