Friday, 4 November 2011

My First Post: October Sketch from 2SF

I have gotten into blogging about my scrapbooking because of my friend Tory, Tory Frail Designs . It makes life much easier when posting for challenges.

This is my first post based on the October sketch challenge from Two Scrapbooking Friends in Waterloo, Ontario.



This is my interpretation of the sketch. I am currently working on a scrapbook for my grandma and grandpa. They celebrated their 50th anniversary recently and I am scrapbooking memories from the party and of family and friends throughout their life.



This layout includes photos from both parents; three flowers, which are very cool and journalling of their names. The letters are from a creative memories heritage set, which is really awesome for things like this!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment