Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Sketch Thursdays: Party

Hi everyone,

Here is a new layout that I did on the weekend. It is based on the sketch for Sketchy Thursdays.


 

I made my sketch with photos from my grandparents book. This was one the last pages that I completed. Check it out below!
This was a great layout because it allowed me to amalgamate three pretty much unrelated photos. I was also able to journal about each photo. I used stickers and the background from a creative memories set that I received when going to the October crop. It worked out really well.

Here is a close up of the journalling


I hope you all enjoy!

**Kelly**

1 comment:

  1. Soooooooo loving this!! I love love love love the photos and the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete